Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My Future

8 comments, add yours here:

Mary said...

OYE, what a mental picture, and I don't even know ya! :O) I can relate though. I am just worried my husband will have more hair than me. Happy WW! :O)

Crazy Working Mom said...

*LOL* I just thought it was a cute pic so I posted it. : )
Glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

my today. sigh.....

remember, getting old is NOT for sissies.

smile

bee

Crazy Working Mom said...

*LOL* @ Bee! : )

Barb said...

Nice shoes :)

Mike said...

I hope you're at the beach like this and not the shopping center lol.

Cheryl Wray said...

OMG--that is SO funny!!! yep, I can definitelysee that in my future!!

Heart of Rachel said...

That's so funny. Must be nice to still be fashionable at that age. :)