Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My Future

8 comments, add yours here:

Mert said...

OYE, what a mental picture, and I don't even know ya! :O) I can relate though. I am just worried my husband will have more hair than me. Happy WW! :O)

Tisha said...

*LOL* I just thought it was a cute pic so I posted it. : )
Glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

my today. sigh.....

remember, getting old is NOT for sissies.

smile

bee

Tisha said...

*LOL* @ Bee! : )

Skittles said...

Nice shoes :)

Mike said...

I hope you're at the beach like this and not the shopping center lol.

Cheryl Wray said...

OMG--that is SO funny!!! yep, I can definitelysee that in my future!!

Heart of Rachel said...

That's so funny. Must be nice to still be fashionable at that age. :)