Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday's Feast # 2

Appetizer What is one of your Christmas traditions? We always let the kids open one gift on Christmas Eve, and leave milk and cookies for santa.

Soup: Who is the easiest person on your list to buy presents for? Probably my mother in law.

Salad: What is your favorite Christmas Scent?
Chocolate...hot chocolate with marshmallows! Mmmm...

Main Course: If you could give a fellow blogger a Christmas gift, who would it be and what would you give them? It's funny that I get asked this question 'cause two nights ago I was shopping and came across some cookie cutters that were shaped like train cars, and I immediately thought of Mike because he loves trains so much.

Dessert: What is something on your Christmas wish list this year that you need (not just want)? How 'bout a million dollars, or heck maybe a couple million. : )

Merry Christmas everyone and happy feasting!

4 comments, add yours here:

Barb said...

Awww.. Mike will smile when he reads this late cuz I just did!

Sunflower said...

Hi Crazy working mom, I joined the Friday Feast today! Go cheer me on1

Happy holiday!

Sunflower

Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by and merry christmas!

Mike said...

A good feast. You got me smiling with the cookie cutter thing. :)