Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday's Feast # 1

Today is my first Friday's Feast. If you would like to participate just click on the link, get the questions, post them on your blog and leave your name at the Friday's Feast site. : )

Appetizer
Have you ever flown in a helicopter? No

Soup
What color is your warmest coat or jacket? Brown

Salad
What is your favorite rainy day activity? Laying on the couch in sweatpants and a tee shirt and watching movies.

Main Course
Describe your hands. I have long fingers. My nails are thin and brittle, so they aren't very pretty, but I do keep them filed. They are kinda dry right now. I keep lotion at my desk and try to lather up every time I think about it.

Dessert
If you could eat only one nut for the rest of your life, what nut
would you pick? Heh heh...okay I won't go there. : ) Pecans

4 comments, add yours here:

Mike said...

A good list. I tried this too. My first time lol.

Anonymous said...

Dessert: LOL! I never even thought of that!

Caylynn said...

Nice feast. :) I like your salad - sounds like a good way to spend a rainy day.

Happy Friday and have a good weekend. :)

Barb said...

Yeah.. I was tempted to *go there*, too ;)