Friday, December 01, 2006

5 Christmas Songs Meme

I've been tagged by Smiling Sunflower to do a Christmas Meme. Since I'm slowly but surely getting into the Christmas spirit, I thought I'd give it a whirl. Here goes:

1) Oh Holy Night
2) Little Drummer Boy
3) Silent Night
4) It's Begining to Look a lot like Christmas
5) The Chipmunks Christmas Song (just for laughs)

I tag:
1) David
2) Becca
3) East of Oregon
4) Cathy
5) Cheryl

5 comments, add yours here:

Cheryl Wray said...

Ooh fun, I love these things!!
I'm a sucker for Christmas songs, so I have A LOT of favorites. But right now I'm feeling . . .
* "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear"
* "Mary, Did You Know?"
* "Blue Christmas" (Elvis . . uh huh!)
* "O Holy Night"
* "Jingle Bells" (because my 2 yo DD has discovered she likes that one!)

Cathy said...

Oh oh, you got me, didn't ya? I will have mine up either later tonight or tomorrow....:) I like your list.

Crazy Working Mom said...

Cheryl...my 4 year old loves Santa Clause is coming to town! She sings it all the time. : )

I sing the "he knows when you've been bad or good" when she starts acting up! I love this time of year.

We'll be looking fwd to it Cathy!

Becca said...

1.) All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.

2) Rocking around the christmas tree

3) Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow (one of my all time faves)

4) All I want for Christmas is you

5) I'll be home for Christmas.

David said...

Will have to go to my blog to check out my list, check it twice, Santa does!!