Friday, October 06, 2006

That time again, already?

Well, the hubby left out yesterday for deer camp. Yep, it's that time again already. He will be gone until Sunday evening. I leave out Sunday morning, EARLY for a business trip. So, I won't get to see him again until late Tuesday night. : (

Last night was our first night without him. We had a good night. The kids were both pretty good. My little boy, however was not happy when he woke up this morning and Daddy was not there. He usually snuggles with Daddy in the mornings while I am getting ready for work. He didn't have Daddy there to cuddle with, so he woke up in a foul mood.

I hope he has a good time. He needs some relaxing, away time. He runs his own business and he's always under a lot of pressure. So, hopefully he'll get a good rest and be ready to tackle it again Monday! : )

Have a great weekend, everyone!

0 comments, add yours here: