Saturday, October 21, 2006

Saturday

Good times today with the family. I sure do love them. : )

They make me smile. So fun that we have kids at the ages we do. We had two 3 (almost 4) year olds. Then we had three that are all within a year to a year and a half. They are so fun at that age to watch. But, when you have three (one boy and two girls) that are that age, I tell ya what it was a blast. I am sure my mom was about ready to pull her hair out by the time we all left. But, it was fun. Love ya Mom and THANKS for putting up with my evil rugrats for a while. : )



I took this picture of our newest addition, Dominique today with my cell phone. My sister was taking pictures with her camera but she never could get any with his eyes open 'cause the flash would bother him. So, I got this good one and thought I'd post it here.

4 comments, add yours here:

David said...

Great picture and great times!!

Becca said...

He looks a lot like his mom too!

Anonymous said...

I think that is better picture than i got up.

Crazy Working Mom said...

He looks just like Warren "Bubba" (his mommy's twin brother) did when he was a baby. : )