Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Update Post


Well, the birthday party was fabulous!


Thank you to all of our family and friends who attended. Tyler had a wonderful party and he was so excited to see everyone and open the gifts. Christmas is going to be so fun with him this year.
He got lots of ride on toys...three of 'em and he loves them.

I do want to give a BIG shout out to my bestest bud in the whole wide world Becca who helped me tremendously not only in preperation for the party, but also watched the kiddos for me while I was so sick all weekend.
She cleaned the house and did the laundry for me!! She even nagged my husband for me! I tell ya what, she fit right in...maybe Brien was glad to see her leave, though. : ) heh heh
Thank You So Much, Bec for all of your help!!!

Yes, I was pretty sick on Friday and Saturday. Sunday and Yesterday I was still in the recovery phase and didn't really feel all that great. But, I am better today. I guess I had some kind of virus. I have heard now that there is a bad one going around. So far nobody else in my family has gotten it. So, maybe they won't! I sure hope I don't have to deal with any sick kids or worse...a sick husband!!!

0 comments, add yours here: