Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Medicine Head

Since Saturday I have come up with this deep cough. I don't know where in the world it came from...But I have horrible phlegm (I hate that word). It's in that stage where I can cough and cough, feel it there, but can't get it up! Eeeewww...
So, anyhow last night I thought I'd take some cough medicine. Well, after hitting snooze for an hour this morning, I suppose I finally rolled over and it was WAY past time to get up. So, I was almost late for work this morning. Thank goodness, though we all made it out in time.
The trouble, though is that I have had two cups of coffee and still have that light headed feeling that you have the "morning after" medicine. Blaaaahhh...just feel like I should go home and take a nap.

The baby woke up last night and he would NOT go back to sleep. I could bearly hold my eyes open, and hubby was tired of listening to him cry. He went and got the PACI. He gave it to him...then I told him that was stupid...he's been without it for two weeks now. Well, he shut right up and went back to sleep. I don't know what we'll do. It sure was nice to not wake up the rest of the night.

Well, I am going to try to hold my head up long enough to get some work done.

0 comments, add yours here: