Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I sure did. We had all of the family over for mother's day. It was nice to have everyone all together and be able to do some catching up.

My hubby and kiddos got me an MP3 player for mother's day. I am very tickled with it. I am just not so technologically savvy, so I'm going to have to do my homework to figure it out. One great feature that it has...it's not an IPOD...an FM radio option on it. I cannot get in any stations in my office besides the local country music station. I like to listen to it for updates, but otherwise, I'd rather listen to Top 40 stuff. So, anyhow I can do that with this one. But, I may have to find some different ear buds 'cause my ears are too small for these. They won't fit in and if I move my head, they fall off! D'oh!! So, anyhow if I can figure out how to use it, I think I will really like it. *LOL*

0 comments, add yours here: