Friday, April 14, 2006

Sick One

It's true what they say, ya know about wanting to take your kid's pain away. This morning I woke up to the sounds of my 3 year old puking. In between, I could hear her yelling...MOMMY!!

I jumped from my bed and ran in there to her and tried to hold her hair back, but it was already too late.
I was so thankful that I couldn't smell this morning 'cause my nose was all stuffy. But, I got her all cleaned up and I didn't even have her dressed before she threw up again. I had to hold her hair back out of her face. Bless her heart. She was a pitiful sight. Then she had diarrhea as well.

I HATE to be sick to my stomach, mind you...but I would have taken it so that she would not have that misery in a heartbeat!!!

She's feeling a little better this afternoon. But, she informed me this morning that under no circumstances was I putting a suppository in her butt! *LOL*
My husband laughed and told me that he intended on teaching her the phrase "EXIT ONLY"!

Happy Friday everyone. Hope you all have a lovely Easter.

3 comments, add yours here:

David said...

Awww, I hope she gets to feeling better.

David said...

HAPPY EASTER TISHA! I hope you and your family have a great Easter.

Anonymous said...

Oh I agree, I hate when mine are sick I would much rather be sick than them. Hope you have a great Easter :)