Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The new house

Here's some pics of the kid's rooms. The deer room is Tyler's and the butterflies and pink is Shelby's room. Just so there's no confusion! Heh heh



4 comments, add yours here:

David said...

Great pictures! As usual. I like the rooms, if you picture the pink of the trim - all over the walls - that is what my youngest daughters room is like. Barbie pink walls . . very bright and cheerful LOL

Love the deer border too!

Crazy Working Mom said...

Thanks! I haven't really done much decorating in the rest of the house, so I don't really have any pictures to post there. But, hopefully soon I will. : )

Anonymous said...

I love their rooms!!! And I liked their Halloween pictures very much. So cute and fun!!

Love,
Becca

Anonymous said...

Awww the rooms look great :) Yall have done a fantastic job so far.