Monday, October 31, 2005

The first night

We spent the first night in our new home! :)

It is still not complete in the remodeling that we are doing to it. But, we went ahead and moved most of our things yesterday. We had a few things left to move, but nothing pressing. Well, besides the couches...

I just wanted to let you all know. We are still working on a lot of things.
Shelby has a pretty butterfly room and Tyler has a cool deer/hunting room. Brien and I still have a half complete room. But, we're gettin' there.
I have some pics of the kids rooms but I have to wait 'till I get my computer hooked up and get them uploaded to show off!

Have a great Monday...
Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Anniversary, Bec!!!
I love ya girl.

1 comments, add yours here:

David said...

NICE! That is good news to hear. I can't wait to see the pics.