Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Next week is "Showtime" for the company. I am very excited about it. We will get to stay at the Pearl River Resort. It is an event where all of our vendors gather to showcase their new products and such. It'll be my first year to attend, so I am very excited about it. I haven't met a lot of the other ladies from other showrooms in our company, so I am more excited about that!! I think it'll be great fun. I am riding there with my boss and another guy from cabot. That'll be fun trip. We're leaving out on Monday afternoon and we'll be back on Wednesday!! I am going to have to go this weekend and get some dressy maternity clothes. I hate to spend too much since this will probably be the last child, but I want to be dressed nicely when I go. So, maybe I can find some good bargains.

1 comments, add yours here:

Sasha@Pw said...

Ooh have fun!