Thursday, March 24, 2005

Interview

Okay, DavidI am going to try to get to this interview thing. I worked on it yesterday and didn't get time to finish it, so I am starting again.

Here is what he said I am supposed to do...there are interview questions on
his blog and I am to answer them here.

Interview Rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying "interview me"
2. I'll respond by asking you five questions here on my site (you'll each get your own questions)
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you'll ask them five questions.

So, here goes...

1} Ah yes. There is a very good story that will be so hard for most of you to believe now that I am in a healty, happy relationship with one beautiful child and another on the way.
Let me take you back to junior high (7th grade). We were outside during our lunch break. In fact, I think we were lining up to go back inside. Some friends knew that I had a huge crush on this 8th grader. He was really hot and had the most georgeous eyes. Some friends came up to me and asked me if I wanted them to tell him that I 'liked him'. Reluctantly I agreed. I could feel my face get redder and redder as I tried not to watch as they approached him. He was around all of his buddies and I am sure that he was expecting a hard time from them when he mustered up this response:
"She is uglier then hell and she will NEVER get a man".
Oh, the horror when the came back and told me exactly what he said...they didn't sugar coat it a bit. Man, what a shot through the heart!
His name was D.J. I can't remember if his last name was Moore or Miller. For some reason both of those names sound appropriate to me.
I would just like to say that the 'ugly duckling' turned into a beautiful swan and now lives 'happily everafter'!

2} I dreamed of being an entertainer; actor, musician, etc. I wanted to be able to sing in front of large crowds. Eventhough every member in my family will tell you that they had to pay me to sing for them when I was younger because I was so shy about singing in front of folks.

3} I did travel with a country band for a few years. We went all over the U.S. doing a Branson-type variety show. It was a great experience, but I quickly realized that it wouldn't be something that I could persue and have a family and a good marriage. So, I decided to quit before I might get lucky and hit the 'big time'. heh heh

4} I don't know that there really is anything in my life, material wise that I wouldn't change to be perfectly honest! I would like to have a new vehicle, house, wardrobe (for myself and family), etc. So, I guess my answer is that there isn't really any one thing that I would want to stay the same, materialistic. How shallow does that make me? I am just an average american with average things. I think it's probably noral that if I acquired enough money to comfortably replace those things that I would gladly do it with no remorse!


5} I have really had a hard time with this one. There are lots of people I could think of for lots of different reasons. But, I guess my number one choice would be Michael Jackson. I would like to get to the bottom of his strange behavior once and for all and find out the truth about all of the allegations!!! : )
(really that would probably not be my number one choice...but I think I need more time to think on it. That's a REALLY hard question!!

3 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

Interview me!

Sasha@Pw said...

LOL...Michael Jackson...that's an interesting choice!

So neat about the traveling band however. :)

David said...

GREAT answers Tisha!!
and that boy was wrong, you are not ugly at all. I have the nude pictures to prove it ;)